Selangor MATTA Islamic Travel Fair 2013
Details of the EventVenue: Shah Alam Convention Centre
Date: 26th April - 28th April 2013
Time: 10am - 9pm
What To ExpectThis marks the 7th time the Selangor MATTA Islamic Travel Fair (SIMTF) will be held since it first started in 2008. As the largest Islamic travel fair in Malaysia, visitors can expect to score great deals for various holiday products, ranging from flight tickets to accomodation needs. One can expect find the greatest bargains for both local and overseas destinations from tour operators and flight companies under one roof. With the Selangor MATTA Islamic Travel Fair, your travel possibilities are endless.
Some exhibitors visitors can expect include Korea Plaza by Korea Tourism Organisation, Malaysia airlines as well as Honey Vacation. Don't miss your chance to grab value-for-money deals!
Why You Should Visit The SMITFThe reason is simple: travel fairs often offer great travel deals that are exclusive for such events only. With an overwhelming number of tour operators as well as flight companies under one roof, it is also a convenient avenue for one to compare prices and score the best deals available. So if you are in the vicnity and have no plans over the weekend, do pop by SACC. Who knows, you may find yourself a good getaway trip that you cannot resist.
There are many ways one can reach SACC.
If you are coming from airports located in Sepang:
• It is a 40 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and about 50 minutes drive from Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT).
• Alternatively, you can choose to travel by Malaysia's Express Rail Link (ERL). A trip from KLIA to Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station, the heart of KL, takes about 30 minutes and is priced at RM35 per person.
If you are coming from Kuala Lumpur City Centre:
• If you wish to travel by bus, please proceed to the Putra LRT to Central Market Station and take a RAPID KL bus no. U80. Please disembark at Kompleks PKNS or Section 2 / UITM bus stop. Should you choose to stop at PKNS, SACC is only 5 minutes walk away.
• If you wish to travel by the KTM Komuter service (Sentul - Port Klang route), alight at Shah Alam Komuter station. The train fare is RM2.50 and travel time is approximately 40 minutes. From Shah Alam Komuter station, please take bus number T529 and alight at Kompleks PKNS or Section 2 / UITM bus stop.
• If you wish to drive from the Kuala Lumpur city centre, take the Federal Highway to BT. 3 Toll Plaza. The toll fee is RM1.10 for car and RM0.50 for Taxi. After the Toll Plaza, take the second exit on the left into Kayangan roundabout. Take the 3 o'clock turn into Persiaran Kayangan until you reach another roundabout. Here, please take a 9 o'clock turn and head towards Persiaran Selangor. You will pass a traffic light junction, where you can see the Blue Mosque on your left hand side. At the next roundabout, please take the 12 o’clock exit towards the PKNS building. SACC is exactly the opposite (or behind) the PKNS building.
(Map & Directions Credit: SACC Convention Centre)
7th June 2013: For more updates on the latest MATTA Fair, here it is!